Edmond Rodriguez on 12 Mar 2009 13:01:19 -0700

[PLUG] skype Re: SIP SoftPhone Recommendations

I was able to improve things a little after I noticed the alsa mixer has a toggle
on it for a 20db Microphone boost.   Not sure if that is something to do with my
sound card or the Alsa drivers.

Other mixers such as aumix do not show this toggle on it.