Casey Bralla on 22 Mar 2009 08:05:34 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT:Linux-compatible personal audio players?

I've been happy with my Sony Walkman.  It does not play ogg files, but it
supports USB mounting, or Windows media (whatever the protocol is called).

The only problem is that you can't directly upload .m3u playlist files.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence