Michael Lazin on 25 Mar 2009 21:54:21 -0700

[PLUG] OT: some cards for sale

I have 3 cards that I'm willing to part with, all linux compatible:

PCHD3000- http://www.pchdtv.com/ linux high definition TV card

M-Audio Audiophile 2496 - High end sound card, 4 in 4 out, gold plated RCA connections and midi.  Loose with no software.  Works fine in ubuntu with OSS4

Nvidia Quadro fx 540 - High end video card from a few years back, 256 megs of video RAM.  Supports 2 displays.  Works fine with NV or real Nvidia driver

These are going up on ebay soon.  If anyone on the list wants to snag one or more them before I list them make me a reasonable offer off list.  I live in Univeristy City.  I would prefer to sell locally for cash and I thought these cards might be of interest.

--
Michael Lazin

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
against HTML e-mail    X