Fred Stluka on 10 Apr 2009 12:56:27 -0700

[PLUG] Problems searching PLUG archives?

PLUGgers,

Has anyone noticed a problem searching the PLUG archives?

Someone asked me a question recently that I was sure had been
discussed on the PLUG list.  I couldn't find it with a search, but
it IS actually there, just not being found.  Why?

Details:

I went to:
    http://www.phillylinux.org/
and clicked "Archives", which took me to:
    http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/
I used the Google search box at the top of the page to search for
various combinations of words like:
    stempin windows boot
    windows boot first
    windows boot
    windows booting

None of them turns up the article I was looking for, which is:
    http://lists.netisland.net/archives/plug/plug-2008-09/msg00197.html
which I finally found because I'd kept a local copy in my
Thunderbird mail client.

It was posted by Brian Stempin, and includes all the words I used.

Any ideas?

--Fred