Edmond Rodriguez on 21 Apr 2009 06:52:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] More on Mini 9 with Ubuntu & Wireless

I would try turning off the WPA on the router and temporarily making it unsecured (if you aren't worried about doing that).   Then try connecting to it, and maybe even try the command line iwconfig.   Could it be the WPA part that is not working?   Or perhaps you already did that.

Though perhaps unrelated, I often have to rerun my WPA connection (wpa_supplicant) to make it work.  Powering down the router and restarting usually solves the problem.  Though if I run Windows, I do not need to do that.