Kyle R. Burton on 6 May 2009 11:40:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Some giveaways for tonight

> Everybody else has already responded with the relevant time/place but be warned:
> the University has taken to locking the door at about 7PM.  Typically they will
> be happy to let you in (if you can find them.)  I tend to arrive about 6:50 (or
> earlier) to avoid the hassle.

As a fall back, I'll have my cell phone (610.659.6040) - call or txt
me if you can't get in and someone can let you in.  If the 1st person
to get there could send me their cell# then I'll be able to call them
to get in if it's locked when I arrive.

Thanks,

Kyle