John Mulligan on 27 May 2009 16:38:11 -0700

[PLUG] Central PA Open Source Conference 2009 - Interesting speakers wanted!

Hi,

I'm with the Central PA Linux User Group (CPLUG) and we are running
another Central PA Open Source Conference (CPOSC) this year on October
17, 2009 in Harrisburg, PA (about 2 hours from Philly).

I wanted to extend an invitation to PLUG members to submit a talk
proposal during the Call for Participation. If you (or someone you know)
would like to speak at the conference, please see the details below!

Thanks,
John

* * * Call for Participation * * *

CPOSC, the Central PA Open Source Conference, is a one-day, multi-track,
low-cost conference about all things open source: software, programming,
operating systems, community and more. It will take place on Saturday,
October 17th at the new Harrisburg University campus in Harrisburg, PA.

Last year’s presentations ranged from development/coding to content
management to open source in the workplace. We had talks on Asterisk,
Blender, network security, Google’s Android, community involvement,
honeybees and electric fences, and everything in between! Having a wide
variety of topics all related to open source ensures that there is
something for everyone throughout the day.

You can read more about the conference at http://cposc.org

We are looking for interesting speakers and talks! Instructions on how
to submit talk proposals can be found here:

   http://www.cposc.org/speakers/speaker-faq

The submission deadline is July 10, 2008.