Jon Bringhurst on 28 May 2009 14:39:15 -0700

[PLUG] HigherEdCamp Philly at UPenn on June 6th

HigherEdCamp Philly

Saturday June 6, 2009 9am-5pm
Huntsman Hall 3730 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
University of Pennsylvania campus

Register:
http://higheredphilly.eventbrite.com/

Twitter:
http://twitter/higheredphilly

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47018734774

HigherEdCamp is a one day un-conference connecting communities
involved in higher education technology. It will take place on
Saturday June 6th at the University of Pennsylvania.

Attendance is completely free.

HigherEdCamp is about innovating education through an understanding of
emerging technologies, adoption of open standards, and participation
in evolving communication channels.

Colleges and universities face a challenging economic environment. The
pace of technological development is not slowing down. We’ll be
gathering together technologists, administrators, faculty, students,
and researchers from all over the Philadelphia area and beyond for a
day of open discussion on how we can innovate higher education and the
technology that powers it.

-Jon