Brian Vagnoni on 29 May 2009 05:13:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] used gear & trivial parts

----- Original Message -----
From: Steven Phillips
> I've got a ton of that stuff.

----- Original Message -----

Yeah I here you there I'm usually tripping over stuff like that(I do a once a year PURGE to keep it down to a dull landslide). The problem I've found with with used gear & parts is that they really aren't worth anything to sell. However, if you need to replace the items they usually cost you and arm and a leg so I tend to hang on to them until a museum wouldn't even take them :-).