Randall A Sindlinger on 31 May 2009 20:08:48 -0700

[PLUG] Grub 2 [Was: avoiding grub problems]

> Note: all of the instructions above apply to Grub version 1, also known
>       as grub-legacy. I regret to confess that I'm still not very
>       familiar with Grub version 2.
>
> Good luck,
>
> -Dave

Has anyone worked successfully with Grub version 2?  We had a co-op check
it out about a year ago, and it just really didn't seem ready for prime time
at all.

IIRC, Grub version 2 was practically unrecognizable as anything Grub-like

I don't know of any distro's using it, but I don't watch that many close
enough to necessarily notice a change like that.

-Randall