Art Alexion on 4 Jun 2009 05:21:44 -0700

[PLUG] open source "hosted exchange"

I support about 20 users in a satelite office who require a hosted groupware
service.  For philosophical reasons, I'd prefer to use an open source based
provider, but for pragmatic reasons, I'll take recommendations on a
local "hosted exchange" provider.

Requirements include remote access to contacts and calendars in addition to
email, and shared resources as well.  Remote handheld support would be nice,
but not necessary.

Other considerations include HIPAA level privacy.  I will go with a national
provider, but would rather deal locally.