Elizabeth Krumbach on 18 Jun 2009 14:40:33 -0700

[PLUG] Northeast US Geeknic++ Camping Trip: July 10th-12th @ Jenny Jump State Park, NJ

Hey folks,

A bunch of people came out to the Freenode Geeknic (picnic) a few
months ago (and most of you survived).  Now it’s time to go a little
further! Geek camping! We scored a great group site at a good price
(only $10 per person for the whole weekend) with camping, fishing,
hiking, and even an astronomy observatory.  All we need now is you!

When: July 10th-12th
Where: Jenny Jump State Park in NJ [0]
Cost: $10 per person (kids are free)

Event details, with directions, have been posted here: http://geeknic.org/?p=47

A few things you might need to bring:
http://wiki.geeknic.org/index.php/Geeknic_%2B%2B_Northeastern_US_camping_trip

...ok, so we got a bit tongue in cheek with the generator and Internet access.

If there is anything you DON’T have (like a tent, or a ride) let us
know and we’ll find a way to fit you in or otherwise help you out (we
can hook you up with folks who rent tents and such, too). With any
luck, we’ll have folks from as many as 4 LUGs involved.

Feel free to discuss on list, or drop me a direct email to me if you
have any questions.

Ready to register? Shoot an email over to jonathand@geeknic.org or let
me know and I'll reserve your spot.

Hope to see you there!