Michael Leone on 14 Jul 2009 08:52:00 -0700

Re: [PLUG] favorite admin tools

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:17 AM, Tim Allen<flipper@peregrinesalon.com> wrote:
> Here's to Wireshark + 1!
>
> And please, let's not get into a vi vs emacs "discussion." I saw a guy
> using Pico yesterday though, we can all laugh at him safely. ;)

I don't think of either vi or emacs as an "admin" tool. Just because
you can accomplish certain admin tasks with them doesn't make them
admin tools, any more than the fact that I can put a pile of stuff
into a cart and move it from here to there, doesn't make me a moving
service. :-)