Elizabeth Krumbach on 26 Jul 2009 12:24:52 -0700

[PLUG] New PLUG Chapter: PLUG Into Hive76

Hi everyone,

Last week I was contacted by Dan Toliaferro from Hive76, a hackerspace
on Spring Garden St in Philadelphia that was interested in hosting a
regular Linux night. We met up at Hive76 on their Wednesday Open House
evening and discussed the details and are now pleased to announce the
new PLUG Chapter in Philadelphia which we're affectionately calling
"PLUG into Hive76"!

A more laid back chapter of PLUG, this Hive76 chapter will have more
of a focus on directed Q&A, collaborative projects and Linux-related
discussion rather than monthly presentations.

PLUG Into Hive76 will be held on the 4th Thursday of each month, our
first meeting is taking place on Thursday, August 27th.

For more about PLUG Into Hive76 itself, see:
http://www.phillylinux.org/hive76.html

For information about the location and directions, see:
http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/hive76.html

For more about Hive76 and other events they host, check out their
website: http://www.hive76.org

Hope to see you there!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2