R Goodwin on 13 Aug 2009 17:27:26 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Brother Linux & tech support

I'd second the Brother support.  I have an MFC-640CW (inkjet combo
device) and an HL-4040N (laser printer) and both work flawlessly with
CUPS.

As for the worst ... I have to suggest Lexmark beats Canon hands down.
I had a Z65n - a networked inkjet for $65!!  No Linux support.  When I
called I got an extremely rude response ... remember it was MY $5 in
telephone bill for the call!  I was told to use Windows there is "no
Linux thing out there."

Rich