Casey Bralla on 19 Aug 2009 14:58:48 -0700

Re: [PLUG] postfix question

I think your analysis is exactly correct.

Go ahead and make the change, then force a few eMails.  It will either work
brilliantly, or you stupid idea will make you burn with embarrassment <grin>.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence

http://www.NerdWorld.org