Eric on 19 Aug 2009 16:03:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] postfix question

Thanks Casey... ha!  I'm not burning... yet :-)

The change worked exactly as described... it now wants to send the email to the
outside .  The script that runs the php code runs as root so the FROM of the
email is root@maindomain.com.

Now I get bounces for this:

Domain of sender address <root@maindomain.com> does not exist (in reply to MAIL
FROM command)

OOPS:  Stumbled upon another issue that may contribute to this...

cat /etc/hostname
maindomain.com

cat /etc/hosts
maindomain.com maindomain localhost localhost.localdomain

Looks like I've got some configurin' to do.  Here's hoping I don't break Apache
in the process.

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas