Chris (Reddog) on 4 Sep 2009 20:49:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Quasi OT: Please help me find a phone

I also have sprint, however, some places I go I get no sprint
coverage, and in which case... Sprint has a roaming agreement with
Verizon, so I roam free on Verizon. It's like having two networks in
one phone.

Reddog