Ezra Wolfe on 17 Sep 2009 06:39:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] subversion question

To clarify in case that was confusing: Copy the files you wanted
ignored to another directory. Do an SVN delete of the files you want
ignored. Add the ignore property. Then paste them back in to the
original location (make sure to remove any .svn directories).