Paul L. Snyder on 10 Oct 2009 17:27:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Sci Fi Background Advice Needed

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009, Brian Vagnoni wrote:

> From: Doug Stewart
>
> > pointers. *shrug* Must it be about Linux and only Linux, or can a bit
> > of fun be had of an occasion?
>
> I'm sorry but it's in the list rules, absolutely, positively, no fun allowed. :-)

Some list members are a bit touchy because we've had spells where the
off-topic traffic massively overwhelmed the other discussion.  The mental
bar seems to be quite a bit lower for off-topic threads when one is
deciding whether to respond...they have had a tendency to spiral out of
control.

And besides, isn't Linux fun?  That's why I'm here.

Paul