Ron Kaye Jr on 12 Oct 2009 09:18:51 -0700

[PLUG] things change quickly- currently available

Things change quickly- i am currently available

In the last several months, I have been involved with Linux server/application projects
for a developer project at the? major video on demand company.
Work was done on RHEL 5.x, CentOS 5.x, and Ubuntu 9.x.
Servers were both physical and virtual (Infinisphere on the Terramark cloud)
I developed a SNORT Intrusion Detection System.
I setup a variety of applications to include the Nessus PortScanner, Webmin, Nagios, etc.

I also have extensive VmWare (ESX host/VCenter) experience with Computer Science Corporation
at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital System client. I was involved in the original server builds
and the setup of clustering, high availabilty, vmotion, etc.
I performed daily admin tasks to include templates, clones, and p2vs, etc.
I enjoy working in the Vmware environment.

Hear anything? Let me know.

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734