robert slater on 14 Oct 2009 07:04:50 -0700

[PLUG] Hello

Hi.
Hopefully this won't upset too many people, but I can't think of a better
way to say hello to Linux/Floss users here..

I'm the owner of a Linux support company in Australia. I'm visiting
Pennsylvania, with the idea of doing over night cover and jobs for companies
and techs here.
I got tired of working nights on servers and figured there might be people
here who might be tired of it too. I would never hand over any information
about my clients servers to someone I hadn't met, so thought I had better
jump on a plane and meet some people. Drop me an email if your interested.
regards
Robert
www.synapticsolutions.com.au