Casey Bralla on 25 Oct 2009 14:48:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] aptitude/apt-get DB issue (fixed, fyi)

Thanks for the data for the record, but could you please explain a couple of
your dpkg options.

What the heck are "no-debsig", "no-triggers", and "update-manager"?

I could not find them in my dpkg man pages, nor could I find them online.

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation

http://www.NerdWorld.org