Art Alexion on 26 Oct 2009 12:50:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] {OT} FS: Networking Equipment

Joe,

Nice to see that you have re-appeared.  Did you ever find the disks and
wireless card that you promised me as part of the laptop I bought from you?  I
have been calling you and writing to you for two and a half years now, and
haven't gotten a response.

List,

I only air this grievance publicly as a warning to anyone else thinking of
buying anything from this guy.