Joseph B. Welsh on 26 Oct 2009 13:42:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] {OT} FS: Networking Equipment

Art Alexion wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Nice to see that you have re-appeared.  Did you ever find the disks and
> wireless card that you promised me as part of the laptop I bought from you?  I
> have been calling you and writing to you for two and a half years now, and
> haven't gotten a response.
>
> List,
>
> I only air this grievance publicly as a warning to anyone else thinking of
> buying anything from this guy.

Art,

As I said the last time you posted this previously about a year ago,  I
sent the card and the disk to address you gave me.

I don't know what you want from me.  Was the laptop, which is what I
sold you, defective in any way?  I believe I threw in the card as
courtesy, it certainly wasn't part of the purchase price.
I sold a couple laptops to people on this list, No one has ever had a
problem

I am honest guy, who sent what I promised, I have no control of the
reason why you didn't get it and I don't have another one or I would
send it, just to close the book on it.

Joe