Joseph B. Welsh on 26 Oct 2009 09:25:49 -0700

[PLUG] {OT} FS: Networking Equipment

Hi!
Last week we virtualized about 15 of hardware servers in to a
VMware/Netapp applliance and now we have left over networking
equipmentand I thought would see if anyone at PLUG would be interested
in the following:

I have (2) Quantum Snap Servers Model 4100 with 300gb of Storage.  ($250
each or best offer)

I have (2) Hp Proliant DL380 G3 Servers with (4) 72 gb 320 hot plug scsi
Drives, 4 gb memory.  These were working units when I pulled them from
our rack.
They were in a climate controlled Network Room did not have any issues
with them when I pulled them.   ( I have deleted the logical drives and
they are now ready to use) ($500 each or best offer)

We have some old HP unix equipment (D series servers) and hp drive
arrays if any one is interested in that.

I also have a 7 tape HP DLT Backup unit if any one interested in that.

The equipment is in Olde City, Phily  on Market street (near the FOX
studios)

If you would like more info or your interested in them Please  email me
off list: Jwelsh@Welshworks.com

Thanks,

Joe