linc on 26 Oct 2009 09:47:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [Job]

I get headhunters that call me up quite frequently.  I figured someone
here may be interested:

My client is looking for a jr/mid level sys admin who also has a bit of
a programming background (preferably java, but not an issue).  You may
be familiar with these guys as a company already, and HxTechnologies is
now a part of Medecision.  The ideal candidate is a bright, young admin
who is able to communicate well with customers themselves and then in
turn be able to program and fufill admin duties as needed.

Mario Ventresca

Associate Staff Consultant

TripleScreen Search & Staffing

Phone: 610-970-8620 x16