bergman on 26 Oct 2009 10:09:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [Job]

In the message dated: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:46:45 EDT,
The pithy ruminations from linc on
<Re: [PLUG] [Job]> were:
=> I get headhunters that call me up quite frequently.  I figured someone
=> here may be interested:
=>
=> My client is looking for a jr/mid level sys admin who also has a bit of

OK. I may qualify.

=> a programming background (preferably java, but not an issue).  You may

Still might qualify.

=> be familiar with these guys as a company already, and HxTechnologies is

Hmmm...I was somewhat familiar with HxTechnologies, and liked what I saw a
while ago.

=> now a part of Medecision.  The ideal candidate is a bright, young admin
                                                               ^^^^^

Oh, I'm so glad to see that. This means that when I apply, and am not hired for
any reason, the EEOC lawsuit[1] will pay for my retirement. Thanks! You'll be
getting my resume today!

	[1] http://www.eeoc.gov/types/age.html

This kind of posting would make me very leery of using TripleScreen Search and
Staffing in the future...either as a prospective employee or when conducting a
search.

=> who is able to communicate well with customers themselves and then in
=> turn be able to program and fufill admin duties as needed.
=>
=>
=> Mario Ventresca
=>
=> Associate Staff Consultant
=>
=> TripleScreen Search & Staffing
=>
=> Phone: 610-970-8620 x16
=>
=> Fax: 610-323-4081
=>
=> View My LinkedIn profile @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/marioventresca
=>
=> --
=> -Linc Fessenden

-----
Mark Bergman    Biker, Rock Climber, Unix mechanic, IATSE #1 Stagehand

http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=bergman%40merctech.com

I want a newsgroup with a infinite S/N ratio! Now taking CFV on:
rec.motorcycles.stagehands.pet-bird-owners.pinballers.unix-supporters
15+ So Far--Want to join? Check out: http://www.panix.com/~bergman