Arthur S. Alexion on 8 Nov 2009 07:50:46 -0800

[PLUG] Thunderbird Lightning

Is anyone using this extension?

When my company moved from exchange 2003 -> 2007, evolution broke.  The
evolution-mapi plugin is not ready for a production environment.  I got
davmail (http://davmail.sourceforge.net/) working with Thunderbird for mail,
but I can't seem to create a calendar in lightning.  It displays a calendar,
but editing events, configuring or creating an new calendar, all seem
impossible.  Short of a brief FAQ, there isn't much documentation on the
lightning site.  Google doesn't seem to help much either.

Anyone deal with this or know of a good source of info?

I may just go with kontact, but I wanted to stick to gnome apps on my gnome
box, and kde apps on the kde box.

--
Art Alexion