Greg Helledy on 8 Nov 2009 18:50:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird Lightning

We use Thunderbird with Lightning here at my company (about 15 users,
plus laptops on the road and some of us connect from home).  The work
computers are Windows, so I don't know that that helps.  It's a great,
free email and calendaring solution.  I hope that development on both
continues under both OSes.

At home I use Icedove from Debian Lenny.  I had trouble getting the
plugin to work properly, so instead installed Sunbird (the standalone
app) as a download from the mozilla site.  That worked without a glitch.

Greg

information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.