Art Alexion on 9 Nov 2009 04:51:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird Lightning

On Sunday 08 November 2009 21:51:57 Greg Helledy wrote:
> At home I use Icedove from Debian Lenny.  I had trouble getting the
> plugin to work properly, so instead installed Sunbird (the standalone
> app) as a download from the mozilla site.  That worked without a glitch.

Lee's suggestion that I not download the xpi from Mozilla, but rather use the
version from the apt repos, seemed to fix everything.  The issue I was having
with Ubuntu may be the same issue you are experiencing with Debian if you want
to give it a try.

--
Art Alexion