Art Alexion on 9 Nov 2009 04:49:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Thunderbird Lightning

Yeah, it looks like I came off sounding differently than I had intended.  What
I meant to say was that it was working with exchange as well as google.

While email can be rough that way, I don't blame the medium so much as the
writer (me).  There is no good reason email should be less expressive than a
hand written letter.

--
Art Alexion