Brian Stempin on 13 Nov 2009 13:11:53 -0800

Re: [PLUG] files from PLUG North presentation on GIS?

Hi Greg,

I did put together a slide show, but the materials that I covered at PLUG Central and PLUG North were somewhat different.  I'd like to have some time to update my slides so that they're more useful to those who couldn't attend.

On another note, I was asked to give my GIS talk at PLUG West in December, so you still have another chance to catch it.

Brian