fred on 17 Nov 2009 06:13:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fred Stluka's giving a talk on Cloud Computing Mon 11/16 7-9pm...

PLUG members, Cloud Computing fans, and Local Friends of Fred,

Havong trouble getting to the next slide in my slideshow?

Several of you have tried to view the slideshow, but been unable
to get past the first slide, or past the first slide that was less
than a full screen.  Here's the secret to advance to the next slide:
- Click on the text of a bullet, not on blank space
- Or hit Enter
- Or use the right and left arrow keys on the keyboard

Sorry about that!  At first, I advanced to the next slide on any mouse
click, but that meant that it advanced even when you clicked the scroll
bars, so I changed it to advance only when you clicked on the slide
content, but now it fails to advance when you click on blank space among
the content.  New version coming soon.  Meanwhile, use the arrow keys
or Enter, or click on text each time.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!