Lee Marzke on 17 Nov 2009 08:21:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fred Stluka's giving a talk on Cloud Computing Mon 11/16 7-9pm...

fred@bristle.com wrote:
> PLUG members, Cloud Computing fans, and Local Friends of Fred,
>
> Havong trouble getting to the next slide in my slideshow?

Fred,  there are something like 40+ slide show systems published, so I'm
trying to understand
what your new HTML slide system has over the others:

List of slide show systems:   http://www.miwie.org/presentations/html/

S5 seems popular, and it also includes  incremental bullet points:

S5:                  http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/
S5 examples:  http://4aero.com/static/talks/PLUG_bacula/

There is also an updated version called S5 Reloaded:

S5 Reload:        http://www.netzgesta.de/S5/
Samples:           http://4aero.com/static/talks/PLUG_perforce/

There is a new version now called S9 for Ruby fans that uses Wiki markup.

http://slideshow.rubyforge.org/

Lee