Eric on 23 Nov 2009 11:04:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fios users.

I'm not sure but I believe I have the dreaded MoCA as well but I've had no
problems.  I configured the P.O.S. Actiontec router by creating a DMZ and
putting my Linux firewall server in it.  It works flawlessly.  I can ssh into it
which is what I really needed... I run no other services.  The IP address has
changed once since it was installed and that was in February or March.

Hope that helps.

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas