Art Alexion on 26 Nov 2009 10:05:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fios users.

On Monday 23 November 2009 14:04:04 Eric wrote:
> I'm not sure but I believe I have the dreaded MoCA as well but I've had no
> problems.  I configured the P.O.S. Actiontec router by creating a DMZ and
> putting my Linux firewall server in it.  It works flawlessly.  I can ssh
>  into it which is what I really needed... I run no other services.  The IP
>  address has changed once since it was installed and that was in February
>  or March.

My experience has been the same.  No problems with the standard Verizon
install, setup and equipment.

We don't have the TV, just Internet and phone.  Running 3 ethernet devices and
5 wireless.

Not sure what "problems" people are trying to avoid.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

--
Art Alexion