Lincoln Fessenden on 7 Dec 2009 17:09:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Virtual Setup Suggestions Wanted- resources used for centOS and vmware server

Ron Kaye Jr wrote:
> default packages installed, or have you determined what is not needed
> for a most basic centOS insneed
> after installing vmware server, what resources have been consumed
> (storage, memory, etc)
> thanks
>
> curious to know what is left for vms
>
> Ron Kaye Jr
> 914-7294734

I do a default server install.  Use the entire drive because the vms sit
on the local filesystem, and 512 ram or better.  The rest goes to the
vms.  Works well.

--
-Linc Fessenden