Ron Kaye Jr on 29 Dec 2009 11:53:21 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VMware ESXi question- clarify

my bad
i used vcenter 2.5 for the gparted piece

for command line,
putty in to your server.
find the disk file for your vm
be careful of funky syntax

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734

Dec 28, 2009 08:33:39 PM, plug@lists.phillylinux.org wrote:
Huh?

With VMware ESXi 4.0 everything is done via the vCenter console GUI. There is no command line I am aware of.