Casey Bralla on 31 Dec 2009 07:49:39 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Reflogging the dead hard drive horse

But unfortunately, Steve left out the most critical part of the story:  What
flavor was the ice cream?  <grin>

In all seriousness, this is actually the first time I have ever heard of
anyone actually using the freezer to recover data, although I'm sure we all
knew that it's theoretically possible,

Great story Steve!

--

Casey Bralla