Elizabeth Krumbach on 10 Jan 2010 10:58:53 -0800

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tuesday, January 12th, 2010: PostgreSQL Replication Solutions presented by Bruce Momjian

 ._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
 | ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
 | |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
 |___| |_____. |   The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group        | ._. | | |
 .___|_|_| |_| |  (PLUG) cordially invites you a PLUG North   .___| |_|_|_| |
 | ._____| |___|     meeting, Tuesday, January 12th, 2009     | ._| |_______|
 | | | |_| |                  at CoreDial in                  | |_|_|_| |___.
 | | |_____|         Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania           |_______| |_. |
 | |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
 |__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

  This month we welcome Bruce Momjian for a presentation on PostgreSQL
  Replication Solutions, which will include discussion of technologies like
  Slony, PGCluster, pgpool, and shared storage clusters.

  Bruce is the author of "PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts" and has
  presented at dozens of events world-wide. More information about Bruce can
  be found on his website: http://momjian.us/

  Please note that we are starting the presentation portion of the meeting 15
  minutes earlier than usual so we can allow plenty of time for questions
  following the talk, the meeting will take place from 7-9pm (7-7:45 General
  Q&A, 7:45-9 Presentation) at:

  CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)

   920 Germantown Pike
   Suite 100
   Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

  Directions and other information are on our website:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html

  We request that you RSVP at rsvp@phillylinux.org if you intend on coming
  so we have some idea of how many to expect, but it is not required.