Edmond Rodriguez on 16 Jan 2010 11:36:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Remote XP ... Re: Edit Windows Registry from Linux LiveCD?

SSVNC works as a vnc viewer on Linux with the UltraVNC SC using MSRC4 encryption.

Look for the text "On that Linux machine SSVNC is run" at this link:
http://forum.ultravnc.info/viewtopic.php?t=16388

A very brief outline follows on a few simple steps to take.