Art Alexion on 20 Jan 2010 14:50:40 -0800

[PLUG] Job Opportunity

I spotted this ad and thought it may be of interest to list members.  I am not
affiliated, and am just passing this on.

===========================

Linux Engineer (SUSE) is urgently needed! Sponsorship and re location are not
available.
I am currently filling a very urgent Linux Engineer position in the Valley
Forge, Phoenixville, PA area:

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
•Strong knowledge of SUSE Linux Servers (networking and storage)
•Familiarity with server databases, web applications and automation
•High Availability and failover scenarios, load balanced environments
•Strong working knowledge of storage environments (SAN, NAS)
•Automation via scripting (Perl, Python, Shell)
•Clustering File Replication,
•File System Tuning,
•Upgrading and Configuring
•Troubleshooting AD Hoc requests via problem tickets, from Project Managers
and Application Teams
•Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills

If you have someone with this skill set let me know ASAP!

Lauren Bubnis

lauren.bubnis@workbridgeassociates.com
Lead Recruiter / 215.209.0100
Workbridge Associates / 50 South 16th Street, 2 Liberty Place Suite 2550 /
Philadelphia, PA 19103

--
Art Alexion