Randall A Sindlinger on 20 Jan 2010 20:05:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Collegeville FiOS

> they could get an extra 20 % from their customer base in a down market.
> Notice how it started in the new year?  First quarter results will look
> much nicer!  If I was a betting man, I'd recommend Verizon stock right
> now.

Gasp!  But - but - but - that'd be _insider_ trading!  (Wouldn't it???)

And then you might have to design a whole line of home furnishings to
sell at KMart and make even more money!

Sounds like WAY too much work for me.

-Randall

. o 0 (Who's that Chuck guy I'm supposed to talk to again?)