Art Alexion on 21 Jan 2010 12:59:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Collegeville FiOS

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Amaury Rodriguez
<amaury.rodriguez@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How can you tell?
>>
>> After reading your email, I went on line to look at my bill and account and
>> all they presented me with were services they wanted to sell me and nothing
>> specific about what I presently had.
>
> You can go to www.verizon.net, log-in (you might have to register to
> their brand spanking new "Verizon Central", which is just a slightly
> updated version of their previous customer site), and click on "My
> Account". You'll see "Current Plan:", mine says "Verizon FiOS Internet
> Service- Up to 5Mbps/2Mbps"

Nope.  Nothing.  Nada.  Seems like a loop that takes me from upgrade
solicitation to upgrade solicitation. Ultimately to a page where I can
manage stuff like email addresses.

How much business would this company have if they didn't have a good product?

--
artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface