Art Alexion on 10 Mar 2010 05:09:07 -0800

[PLUG] Spaz or software?

I don't do well with touchpads configured with tap to click.  I turn it off when I can.  This is a pretty narrow question, but on an EeePC with a synaptics touchpad running Ubuntu Netbook Remix.

Turning off tap to click on Hardy/ubuntu-eee was hard to get working but the features all worked.

Seems like it worked OK with Karmic UNR at first, but now I seem to accidentally get a right click menu really often.  Anyone else noticing that the Karmic UNR touchpad drivers being flaky or have I taken finger uncoordination to a new level?

--
artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface