Conor Schaefer on 10 Mar 2010 09:07:44 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Spaz or software?

I can't speak specifically about the UNR drivers, but have you tried searching the Ubuntu forums for customized xorg.confs?

I know that editing the xorg.conf file is no longer necessary for most things, but I'm pretty sure manually specifying certain value ranges in there will allow you to adjust the sensitivity to your liking.

Personally, I abhor tap to left-click, but I like multi-finger taps for right- and middle-clicking.