Ron Kaye Jr on 10 Mar 2010 10:17:15 -0800

[PLUG] working remotely

has anyone had success finding work that can be done remotely?

on my most recent datacenter jobs (CSC for UPHS, IBM for McNeil Fort Washington),
we did vpn into the network to perform wintel, linux, vmware, network WORK.
but they were not 5x8 hours remote.

i am experiencing some health issues that are adversely affecting my mobility.
has anyone had any luck ijn finding this type of work?

i am also a pa certified math teacher.
i wouldnt mind leading groups of high school cyber kids in alg, geo, calc, etc

thanks in advance

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734