Art Alexion on 15 Mar 2010 12:10:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] GUI video converter recommendations

I'm trying avidemux as I already have that installed.  I've used it to
join files, and a few conversions to m4v, but not to avi.  My concern
is to lose as little of the original format and quality as possible.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM, John Karr <brainbuz@brainbuz.org> wrote:

> For file conversion on Linux I recommend AVIDemux. VirtualDub is a better
> program if you get it installed right, but it is Windows only, and although
> the developer does test it on Wine periodically I recommend running it under
> its' native OS. I do have it running under wine, but not configured properly
> (meaning it isn't useful).
>
> You can also check out the slides from my presentation on Linux Multimedia
> at http://www.brainbuz.org/techinfo

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface