Paul L. Snyder on 22 Mar 2010 18:47:04 -0700

[PLUG] plug-social on Friday...don't worry, lightning talks are not scary!

As previously announced, there is going to be a PLUG social gathering in
Bridgeport on this Friday, the 26th:

  http://bit.ly/plug-social-201003

If you've held off on RSVPing because you are nervous about giving a
lighting talk, don't be!  All you have to do is talk about something
vaguely Linux-related for five minutes...and you like Linux, right?
That's why you found PLUG!

If you want some help coming up with a topic, send me an email, or join
the #plug IRC channel on Freenode and we'll help you come up with
something.

But, if you REALLY don't want to give a lightning talk, don't let that
stop you from coming!  The lightning talks are just something fun to
liven up the evening.

Send your RSVPs to

  rsvp@phillylinux.org

Paul